Uruguthey Song from Movie Veyil

F: Uruguthey maruguthey orae parvayaley Uruguthey maruguthey orae parvayaley olagamae suzhaluthey unae paarthaethala
M: Thangam urugutha angam karayuthaa Vekkam odayutha mutham thodarutha
F: sokki thaaney pokiraen mama konja naala
M: Uruguthey maruguthey orae parvayale olagamae suzhaluthey unae paarthaethala
F: Thangam uruguthey angam karayuthey Vekkam odayuthey mutham thodaruthey
M: sokki thaana pokiraeney nanum konja naala Oooo...
F: Uruguthey maruguthey orae parvayaley olagamae suzhaluthey unae paarthaethaley
M: hey ambuliyil nanaindhu santhikiraepothu anbhu katha pesi pesi vidiyuthu iravu
F: Ezhu kadal thaandi thaan ezhu mala thaandi than en karutha machan kita odi varum manasu
M: Nama serunthu vazhum katchi oti parkiraen
F: katchi yaavum nesama marae kooti poguraen
M: Sami parthu kumbidum pothum nee thana nenjil irukae
F: Uruguthey maruguthey orae parvayale olagamae suzhaluthey unae paarthaethaley
M: Oora vitu engaeyo veraarunthu nikiraen koodu thantha kili peney unala thaana vazhuraen
F: koora pattu sela than vanga soli ketkuraen koodu vitu koodu paayum kadahala suthuraen
M: Kadavul kita karuvara ketaen una sumakava
F: Uthirum muzhuka unaekae thaanu ezhuthi kudukava
M: Mayitey kaney una marantha iranthey povaen
M: Uruguthey maruguthey
F: orae parvayaley
M: olagamae suzhaluthey unae paarthaethaley
F: Thangam uruguthey angam karayuthey Vekkam odayuthey mutham thodaruthey
M: sokki thaana pokiraen nanum konja naala Oooo...uruguthey

Picture courtesy : Behindwoods.com

7 comments

Anonymous mod

Hai can u please post the translation of this song into english. I dont understand tamil but somehow i liked this song a lot the music and the flow, i really liked it a lot and i am very interested in knowing its meaning. thanks in advance :)

Anonymous mod

hello i wld love a translation too..did u get it?

Anonymous mod

F: I melt just because of a sight of yours

I melt just because of a sight of yours
The world revolves just because I saw you

M: Is the gold melting, is the body disolving,
Is the shyness breaking or are the kisses continuing?

F: Since the last few days, I have been in bliss, oh love

M: I melt just because of a sight of yours
The world revolves just because I saw you

F: Is the gold melting, is the body disolving,
Is the shyness breaking or are the kisses continuing?

M: Since the last few days, I have been in bliss, oh love
Oooo..

F: I melt just because of a sight of yours
The world revolves just because I saw you

M: Hey, when we meet while we get drenched in moon-light, we speak love stories
and eventually see the day-break
F : Crossing seven seas, crossing seven mountains, my heart approaches you my love
M: I imagine the scene where we live together as man and wife
F : For all the scenes to come true I pray everyday
M: Even while I pray to God, you are the only thing on my heart

F: I melt just because of a sight of yours
The world revolves just because I saw you

M: I live out there as a stranger, uprooted from the village, but I continue to live only because of the nest you gave, my girl
F: I have been asking you to buy me hand-woven sarees as I am ready to migrate from a nest to another because of your love
M: Shall I ask God for a womb just to keep you safe and carry you?
F: Shall I write all of me in your name?
M: Oh, If I forget you kohl-eyed, I will die instantly

M: Oh.. I melt....
F: ....just because of a sight of yours
M: The world revolves just because I saw you

F: Is the gold melting, is the body disolving,
Is the shyness breaking or are the kisses continuing?

M: Since the last few days, I have been in bliss, oh love
Ooooo... melting

Nice to see the translated work.

Anonymous mod

Good translation :)

Anonymous mod

superb translation... enjoyed it as much as the song..

Anonymous mod

What a song yaar.Thanks Anony for translatoin