Export Selected Items to Excel release 1.2.0

I have worked on the updates for my component "Selected Items Export to Excel", most of the issues are mentioned by the users (Thanks for mentioning issues in comments).

What's new in SharePoint 2010 Export Selected Items to Excel Release 1.2.0
  1. Fixed Taxonomy field Single/Multiple values issues.
  2. Now supports the below templates
    • Form Library
    • Announcements
    • Discussions
    • Contacts
    • Links
    • Site Pages
    • Tasks

9 comments

Hi Rajesh,

i didn't find any download files on the codeplex with version 1.2.0

please do update them, and if possible please do share source code.

Thanks,
JK

Thanks for pointing out JK. It was in draft state and I dint noticed that. Updated the link please use the same.

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the quick update, now i can able to download the solution. and i will deploy it in Dev environment and revert in case of any issue.

Thanks,
JK

Hello,
It's great solution for export only specific items from the list (ex. filtered list).I have the same problem but I must export only selected items to Word template document. I don't know how to do it but i have to use simplest way for it (as a button? on the ribbon). I'm not a programmer. If you can help me or may be give me some recomendation, I will be grateful to you.

Hi Maria, thanks for the comments. For your requirement of exporting selected items to Word Template you certainly need some help from a programmer. You can refer to the https://selecteditemsexport.codeplex.com/downloads/get/387899 source code for this component and just change the export format to Word template document. I'll try to bring some changes to the code based on your requirement, if time permits. Have a good day !

Thank you for your answer. By that time I had already search acros all the Internet and understand that it's not a easy task. You are so kind that agreed to help me. But I want to know how much time it takes you for bring some changes?

Thanks again and in our time is night...so good night

Hi Rajesh,

can you please privide latest source code link for the solution as the solution located @ https://selecteditemsexport.codeplex.com/downloads/get/387899 is not working with the:

Form Library
Announcements
Discussions
Contacts
Links
Site Pages
Tasks

Thanks in advance
JK

Hi Rajesh,

please ignore my previous request made to upload the latest source code, as i managed to get the Elements.xml file from the 1.2.0 version wsp package.

Once again Thanks for the source code.

JK

Martin mod

Hi Rajesh,

Is it possible to get the source code for version 1.2.1? I would like to do some specific customization to our own environment

Best Regards,